Every customer is unique, every requirement is different. People come to Pennine for lots of reasons. But, in most cases, it comes down to a single word; trust. Pennine has over 40 years of experience and our reputation is built on trust. Investing in your home can be a big decision. That decision may not seem so big if you choose Pennine because, whilst we may cut costs, we never cut corners. The money you spend on your home through Pennine will go a long, long way.
Here’s why. We’ve invested heavily in our business and promise to be around to service your products for years to come. We also promise to offer you the best; the best in product design and best quality build and the very best people to do the job for you. A dedicated Project Manager to guide you through your installation process, a qualified surveyor to check over every little detail, a carefully selected team of builders and fitters, an unrivalled Aftercare service that includes a 20 year service, free 24 hour emergency lock-out service and free annual maintenance checks.
The Pennine way forms the solid backbone of our company. It defines what it feels like to work with Pennine, by highlighting what’s most important to you.
1. The Pennine Promises - We make, and keep, 4 service promises that no-one else does. Our 20 Year Guarantee, 24 Hour Lockout Service, Free Annual Maintenance Checks and The Pennine Price Promise.
2. A Relaxed Sales Process - You’ll feel comfortable with the entire sales process. Together, we decide what it is you need, you’ll understand exactly how we price our products and we won’t push you into anything. You remain at the centre of every decision that is made.
3. Clarity of Product - We clearly define every detail of your product at every stage of the process, so you always know exactly what you’re paying for.
4. Delivering on Time - We always give clear, achievable time frames. A project may go beyond them if it’s absolutely unavoidable, but you’ll be kept informed every step of the way.
5. One Point of Contact - We’ll give you one point of contact for each stage of your Pennine project, so you’ll always know who to go to if you need information, help or support.
6. Absolute Respect - We always treat your home like the palace it is. Your space, your rules. We’ll use dust covers on our way in and tidy on our way out.
7. People People - At every stage of the process, we only ever introduce you to people who want to make the process a pleasure for you. You’ll feel supported and listened to – every step of the way.
8. Know Your Pennine - We talk you through every aspect of your complete, quality checked product, so that you know how to use, care for, maintain and get the very best from it.
9. Thanking You - We thank all of our customers with a loyalty discount to be used on future products.
10. Real Aftercare - Your Project Manager will stay with you for one month after everything is finished, to help you with natural tweaks. You will receive Free Annual Maintenance Checks for the first two years after the installation and Pennine will, of course, stay with you for your 20 Year Guarantee.
Our promises are bold and are there to assure you that we’re completely confident in our products and our service.
Pennine Price Promise – if you can find the same solid roof extension and service cheaper elsewhere within 14 days, we’ll refund double the difference!
20 Year guarantee – we have so much confidence in our products, that we offer a guarantee on our products including moving and non-moving parts
24 Hour Emergency Lockout – It’s never too much trouble so if you’re locked in or out we’ll come out and let you in!
Free Annual Maintenance Checks – every 12 months for the first 2 years we’ll make sure things are as they should be and if they’re not, we’ll fix it.
Dedicated Project Manager – You’ll have a single point of contact from the moment you purchase our product, who will always be available to keep you up to date throughout your project.
Pennine Home Improvements is a member of FENSA (Registered No. 31358) – The industry Gold Standard for Building Regulations compliance in replacement windows and doors.
FENSA stands for the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme. Following Government encouragement, FENSA has been set up by the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF) and other industry bodies in response to Building Regulations for double glazing companies in England and Wales.
When replacing windows and doors, homeowners must comply with current thermal performance standards and ensure they get a certificate from FENSA or Local Authority Building Control. FENSA enables companies that install replacement windows and doors to self-certify compliance under these Building Regulations without the need for a separate assessment from Building Control.
For more information on FENSA please visit www.fensa.co.uk.
Pennine Home Improvements is a member of the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF) – the industry’s main trade federation which was formed in 1977.
The GGF is recognised by government and plays a large part in the setting of new technical standards and regulations, such as The Building Regulations, the rules that govern and control the way our buildings are constructed in the UK.
All GGF members have been vetted and have premises, products and employees fit for purpose with trained professionals to ensure your installation is to the highest technical standards as outlined by the GGF Glazing Manual.
As a member of the GGF, Pennine complies with the GGF Consumer Code of Good Practice which has strict requirements regarding consumer legislation, we also offer free deposit protection and conciliation schemes to homeowners.
For more information on the GGF please visit myglazing.com.
Pennine Home Improvements is a registered member of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) – the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry.
Membership of the FMB is well respected among domestic and commercial consumers and therefore member firms must uphold the federation’s long established reputation.
Nowadays, more and more customers seek the reassurance that they have chosen a reputable builder to work on their home and membership of the FMB is the simplest way to provide that assurance. Choosing a builder who is a member of the FMB should ensure a good start with any building work. The FMB promotes professionalism amongst its members and demands high quality workmanship.
For more information on the FMB please visit www.fmb.org.uk
Prior to any work commencing, a full site inspection will be carried out to ensure health and safety standards are met during the project and to make certain that your property and possessions are protected from damage at all times.
Once all the building work has completed, a second inspection will be carried out to ensure that it meets our high and exacting standards and expectations. This rigorous inspection covers all aspects of the completed works against our current Building Standards document.
A final inspection will be conducted once all installation, electrical, plumbing and plastering works have been completed to confirm that the fitting and finish meet our installation standards and to be sure that you are left with a beautifully finished product.
Plus, you will have peace of mind with our 20 year guarantee and our dedicated aftercare team.
or call us today on 0800 22 55 22.
From start to finish everything was perfect. Just as we expected workmen were very pleasant. Thank you so much.
The door we purchased was at the top of our budget, but is a strong, secure product. With a 20...
The planning and adherence to plan was second to none. The trades teams were punctual, pleasant, clean and worked hard...
10 out of 10 for Jason and colleague. They were friendly and never stopped working. Great ambassadors for your brand....
I found the whole process from initial contact to installation very straight forward and the people involved both helpful and...
The aftercare has always been of the utmost high standard, engineers always pleasant and very professional. Many thanks!
All content © Crownfold Ltd T/A Pennine Home Improvements.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.